FAQ  Membres  Groupes  S’enregistrer   M.Privé  Profil  Dé/connexion
 {Root-i9001.rar} Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
neyleuphe

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:11 (2016) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

{Root-i9001.rar} > bit.ly/25eBHSY

Then,..scroll..to..the..Root-i9001-Signed.zip..file..and..select..it,..followed..by..selecting..Yes..on..the..next..screen..to..flash..the..root..packageDownload.the.following.files.to.your.computer:.ClockworkMod.Recovery.for.Galaxy.S.Plus.I9001.Odin.v4.43.executable.file.for.Galaxy.S.Plus.I9001.AriesVE.OPS.file.Make.sure.your.devices.battery.still.has.at.least.70%.powerJust.add.link.and.click.submit.file.buttonEasily.Root.Galaxy.S.Plus.i9001.Using.Stock.Recovery.ADVERTISEMENT.Page.content:1.How.to.Root.Galaxy.S.Plus.I9001.using.Stock.Recovery.Looking.for.a.way.to.root.your.Samsung.Galaxy.S.Plus.I9001.so.that.you.can.use.root-enabled.apps.and.functions.on.the.phone?.This.guide.will.walk.you.through.the.steps.of.doing.just.that.Rooting.allows.you.to.tinker.with.the.phone.beyond.what.is.normally.possible,.and.do.various.things.such.as.accessing.the.system.partition,.overclocking.the.processor,.installing.modifications,.and.moreHow.to.Root.Galaxy.S.Plus.I9001.using.Stock.Recovery.Download.the.root.packageHELP!!.have.i.bricked.it?.Reply.Akhil.PUn-rooting...the...Galaxy...S...Plus...I9001...Rooting...a...phone...voids...the...warranty,...so...in...case...you...ever...need...to...give...it...in...for...repairs,...or...just...want...to...un-root...for...some...other...reason,...heres...what...you...need...to...do:...Download...the...un-root...packageodin..modeOnce.installation.is.done,.you.should.see.a.PASSmessagenow...it...is...not...comming...out...of...recovery...Reply...abha...October...16,...2013...at...5:27...pm...okCompatibility.ThisROMand.the.guide.below.are.compatible.only.and.only.with.the.Samsung.Galaxy.S.PLUS,.model.number.i9001CF-Auto-Root.What's.installed.Those..who..have..flashed..a..custom..ROM..on..their..phones..already..have..root..access,..so..this..guide..is..not..for..themExcellent!.Youve.flashed.ClockworkMod.Recovery.on.your.Samsung.Galaxy.S.Plus.GT-.I9001A..February..28,..2013..at..10:58..am..Not..muchClick.it.and.That's.it,.you're.done.amigo!.root.i9001.signed.zip.download.will.beginYoure.now.free.to.unplug.the.phone.from.the.PCA...March...17,...2013...at...11:41...pm...Among...those...3...recoveries...which...one...you...tried?...Reply...Akhil...PCheck.your.device.model.in.Settings..About.phone..?.Reply.Foamster.says:.09/08/2012.at.5:37.PM.cant.get.in.the.recovery.Reply.rain.says:.10/08/2012.at.10:26.PM.i.am.not.able.to.copy.UnRoot-i9001-Signed.zip.file.in.internal.SD.card.in.Samsung.Galaxy.S.plus.i9001there..is..no..ops..optioninstalled...ics...in...itA..November..30,..2012..at..10:31..pm..yesNot...only...is...it...crucial...in...most...custom...ROM...installations;...it...is...also...very...useful...if...youre...in...need...of...general...operating...system...utilities,...such...as...making...a...back-up...of...your...existing...settings,...data,...or...even...the...operating...system...itselfhat.sich.erledigt,habe.die.ops.datei.nochmal.runtergeladen.und.dann.ging.es.mfg.bearbeitet.1.Apr.2012.von.-Erdnuss-..KIES.hat.dein.SGS+.gebricktIch.habe.(auch.beim.SGS).noch.kein.einziges.mal.ohne.SIM-Karte.und.ohne.Ext-SD.geflashtIf.file.is.multipart.don't.forget.to.check.all.parts.before.downloading!.2All..Rights..ReservedCategories:.Galaxy.S.Plus..Tags:.clockworkmod.recovery,.galaxy.s.plus,.galaxy.s+..Permalink.Author:.Akhil.PReply.Leave.a.Reply.Cancel.reply.←.Previous.Post.Next.Post.→.Search.SocialTwitterFacebookFeedMy.Tweets.Subscribe.to.Blog.via.Email.Email.Address.Tagsadb.airdroid.android.app.android.market.android.sdk.anonymity.any.do.battery.clockworkmod.recovery.currents.cyanogenmod.dsp.equalizer.fastboot.feed.reader.foursquare.Galaxy.Ace.galaxy.s+.galaxy.s.plus.gnu/linux.google.apps.hcl.honeycomb.ice.cream.sandwich.Jelly.Bean.launcher.malayalam.miui.miui.compass.privacy.programming.proxy.restore.stock.cyanogen.root.rooting.soundfx.spool.text.editor.themes.todo.list.tor.widget.wifi.xperia.xperia.mini.xperia.ray.Top.Posts.&.Pages.Install.Malayalam.font.on.android.Install.Android.Market.in.HCL.Me.Series.Tablets.X1,.AE7-A1.and.AM7-A1.Installing.ClockworkMod.Recovery.on.Galaxy.S.Plus.Root/Unroot.Xperia.Ray.ST18i.running.ICS.4.0.4.(4.1.B.0.587.&.4.1.B.0.431).How.to.root.Sony.Ericsson.Xperia.Mini.CM9.DSP.Manager.for.any.ICS.or.Jelly.Bean.ROM.Rooting.HTC.Wildfire.with.HBOOT.1.02.00.How.to.Unlock.Bootloader.of.2011.Xperia.smartphones.App.of.the.week:.Orbot.-.Tor.on.Android.Flashing.ROM.on.your.Galaxy.S.Plus.Proudly.powered.by.WordPress..Theme:.Yoko.by.Elmastudio.Top.A......18...Comments...ClockworkMod...Recovery...is...a...custom...recovery...and...is...an...important...tool...to...have...installed...on...any...Android...deviceStep.by.step.Android.Rooting.Tutorials.Check.our.Android.Root.tutorials.blog.for.device.based.rooting.guidesTo...do...so,...first...turn...off...the...phoneThat..is..the..correct..order f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:11 (2016) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation